Dash 3.4 is now available.
- Apple API Reference Improvements:
- The Apple API Reference docset now reads the docs from within Xcode 8. This reduces disk space usage while also allowing me to modify & improve the docs at display-time. Thanks a lot to the Xcode team at Apple for helping me understand the new documentation format!
- The doc pages of classes will now display full method/property docs inline (i.e. how the old docs used to be)
- The parent class will now be shown at the top
- For any other improvement ideas, please contact me
- Angular for TypeScript Docset. An “AngularTS” docset is now available in Preferences > Downloads.
- Lots of minor improvements and bug fixes.
That’s all. Thanks for using Dash!